Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Decent Resto Blog?

So, maybe you're like me. You have a Shaman. You love your shaman. You leveled your shaman from 1-80 as Enhancement. More armor, more agility, Maelstrom heals. Win. Now, you're 80. You're raiding. Yet, you're resto. What the hell do you do??

Well, that's why I'm here. And, that's exactly what I did. I'm a nice guy. I like to help out. I'm in a fantastic new guild (tho we're still building our raiding core), and I decided to go Resto to help everyone out.

The first thing I'll touch on in the next post are the basic principles of stats that you should be aiming for. Also, I'll give some advice on where to get some gear from either professions or heroics.. Rep items will come with time, but I'll put my two cents in there as well. And of course, discussion is always appreciated. I'm hoping this will be a great place for Shamans (cause I will be starting an enhancement section as well) to come and learn more about our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment